Emily Grace Buck plz hire TTG devs! (@emilybuckshot)’s best Twitter threads.
To clarify some questions people have been asking (and keep in mind I am NOT a company rep)
- Around 250 people are jobless, not 225
- We did not get any kind of severance
- Our healthcare only lasts for one more week
- Many former employees were contract & can't get unemployment
- Due to the insanely high cost of living in the Bay Area relative to payscale, many of my (unbelievably skilled and talented!!!) colleagues were living paycheck to paycheck and do not know what they are going to do to make ends meet this month
- There are people who started at Telltale as recently as a week ago.
- Some of those people have children.
- At least one of them relocated cross country
- A lot of the Telltale devs have families & children. And now they don't have a paycheck. Not even a severance paycheck.
This will be a thread of @kofi_button and other immediate fundraising/donation accounts for specific former Telltale employees in immediate need
Jan Wyss, Senior Environment Artist https://t.co/YZHk7dTm8g