1. So. That New York Times op-ed from the anonymous Senior White House official. It's high-grade seagull guano. A perfect example of how Decency Resistance is designed to shield the elite. Let me explain.
2. If you have someone who is mentally unfit to be president (as Trump seems to be) there is remedy: the 25th amendment. Instead, according to the op-ed & to Woodward's book, we have something far worse: an administrative coup.
Tom. ⛔️ @TomDarbyHey
We're entering the next phase of the collapse: "Well Of Course I Was Only Ever There To Do What Was Best For Our Nation And Protect Us From That Maniac, So Count Yourselves Unbelievably Lucky"
1. The alleged shooter believed in the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that "the Jews" are working to destroy white America by bringing in immigrants. It's a cousin of the idea that George Soros is paying for "the Caravan." Let's talk about anti-Semitic ideology. https://t.co/tJjcqpGFvK
2. Good summary of alleged shooter's worldview. He belonged to the far right faction that sees Trump as "controlled opposition" (or a false flag president, if you will) -- i.e. Trump claims to stand for white America but actually works for "the Jews" https://t.co/iK41pzni89
3. The idea that George Soros (symbol for many on right of Jewish conspiracy) is behind Caravan isn't confined to Nazis. Here's Congressman Matt Gaetz https://t.co/TbdoRvI7TG